Home COVID-19 Forum Supply Chain COVID19 prevention supplies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ram Pillai
    Participant

Hello,
    The Haran group of companies (Haran Communications LLC, Haran General Trading LLC and Haran Group FZE) have been operating in UAE since 2010.
    We have trusted suppliers in China and Turkey who manufacture everything from gloves and masks to raw spunmelt nonwoven material. We also have a partner in the UK who is registered as a PPE supplier and currently procure for the Nigerian Army through our joint venture: (www.napex.ng).

If you have any B2B procurement needs (Covid or otherwise), please get in touch via email: info@haran.ae We regret that we can not sell B2C as our office is closed and everyone is working from home.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by bbgroup_admin.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Ram Pillai. Reason: typos and clarifications
    SineadBBG
    Keymaster

Thanks Ram, we received a query on this exact topic to the BBG Abu Dhabi office this week. I will notify our member of this information – thank you for sharing.

Ram Pillai
    Participant

Thanks Sinead. We posted through the BBG Dubai office a month ago but unfortunately most of the queries were for B2C and we can’t help as our Dubai office is closed. Regards, Ram

Ram Pillai
    Participant

Eek! How do I edit my first post above please? I spot some typos 🙁

SineadBBG
    Keymaster

Hi Ram,

You can edit your post accordingly for a period of 24 hours, please just use the edit button.

Many thanks
    Sinead

Ram Pillai
    Participant

Thanks Sinead, I missed the edit button. All sorted now. Regards, Ram

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.