Home COVID-19 Forum Regulatory Updates Dubai Economy (DED) reopening guidelines

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ram Pillai
    Participant
    Ram Pillai
    Participant

Here’s a newspaper article on government announcement:

https://gulfnews.com/uae/government/covid-19-everyone-must-wear-a-mask—dubai-guidelines-for-stage-1-mall-reopening-after-coronavirus-1.1587593039203

If anyone want the detailed 15 pages of guidelines for businesses to prepare for reopening, please pm your email address or send a Whatsapp to Andriea on 055 770 2044 (don’t swamp her with calls please).

Tim Allen
    Participant

Ram, many thanks for this – and for using the Forum! The BBG AD office has the detail and will be publishing the details to the site, Tim (BBG AD Comms Lead)

Ram Pillai
    Participant

Tim, no worries. Thanks for setting up the forum. Is there a way of setting up notifications so that I’m alerted when important updates are posted please? Thanks, Ram

SineadBBG
    Keymaster

Many thanks for sharing Ram, very useful. We will upload this to our ‘ground truths’ section on the homepage. Please see below there is a ‘tick box’ that asks if you would like to receive notifications by email when comments reply to this post you have started.

Ram Pillai
    Participant

Hi Sinead, thanks I see that it’s uploaded here: https://britishbusiness%40trutech-me.com@covid19.britishbusiness.org/pdf/Reopening%20Dubai%20Sectors%20Guide.pdf

I see the tick for notifications below but what about the ‘ground truths’ section please. No stress if it can’t be enabled. Thanks, Ram

SineadBBG
    Keymaster

Hi Ram, our admin team manage the ground truth articles upon vetting of the sources. This area is not for users of the forum to upload directly to. Many thanks.

Ram Pillai
    Participant

Sorry, it’s a misunderstanding. I’m looking to receive a notification whenever BBG posts something in the ‘Ground Truths’ – not for me to post there. No worries. Ram

SineadBBG
    Keymaster

Hi Ram,

Thank you. Notifications will be sent to members who tick to receive within the forum only. The wider pages on the site including the ground truths and the directory of offers are regularly updated though so please check back for evolving content.

Many thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.